Big Thank you
The OWASP AppSec Europe 2014 Conference team wants to say first and foremost “Thank you” to the team that organised the OWASP AppSec Research 2013 conference in the lovely Hamburg, Germany.
You have raised the standard regarding the european conference and we’ll be doing our best to live up to it.
Put the dates in your calendar
AppSec Europe is returning to the United Kingdom in 2014, from the 23rd to the 26th of June. Hosted in Cambridge at Anglia Ruskin University, conveniently located near the “Silicon Fen” of Cambridge, the leading Tech Hub in Europe, and near the historical centre of Cambridge, the conference planning team are hard at work to bring you:
- Two days of Training and two day conference
- Three tracks, focusing on the core OWASP mission (Builder, Breaker, Defender), with an added Research track
- Keynote addresses by highly respected Industry experts
- Exhibit area offering solutions to your problems
Watch this space for more!
What will be going on in Cambridge 2014
- Cutting-edge topics presented by renowned security professionals from industry and academia.
- Training and talks on a variety of security topics including: web security, mobile security, cloud security, vulnerability analysis, defence and much more
- Premier gathering place for executives from Fortune Global 500 companies and technology thought leaders
- Group sessions, panel discussions, workshops and learning opportunities for developers, business owners and security experts
- Learn and network for four days, while taking in the historical ambience of one of the oldest University cities in the world
What is OWASP?
OWASP is the foremost web app security organisation in the world, with thousands of members globally, including some of the biggest names in the industry. The goals of OWASP are to make web applications safe and to educate users, developers, governments, and business leaders on how to protect vulnerable information and avoid dangerous hacks that can cost millions of pounds to fix.